We encourage you to share your WitFit writings by posting them online for others to view. You can do this on your own website or at an online repository like Fanfiction.net. We would also love for you to share your work here with us.
How to submit your entries
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of an email or as a plain-text (.txt) attachment to an email.
Include the following information:
- In the subject line of your email, include the date, your penname, the prompt name, and the rating of your entry.
- In the body of your email, include the following information:
<strong>Original or Derivative (fanfiction)</strong>: ORIGINAL OR DERIVATIVE
<strong>Rating/Warning(s)/Note(s)</strong>: RATING TEXT, ETC.
<strong>Disclaimer</strong>: All copyrights, trademarked items, or recognizable characters, plots, etc. mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. No copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without their express written authorization.
<strong>Prompt</strong>: THE PROMPT YOU WORKED WITH
- All tagging and formatting must be preserved in your submissions—edit only the text that appears in all caps, and do not alter any text inside of the <strong> tags. (Though we’ve used all caps to denote the text you can change, use regular casing in your submissions.)
- Paste the body of your entry between the “spoiler” tags, ensuring that you have two line breaks between each paragraph.
- Mark any boldface text using <strong> and </strong> tags, and any italicized text using <em> and </em> tags.
- The Writers’ Collective is not responsible for the appearance of any submissions that do not follow these guidelines.